Definition and reasons
Osteoporosis is a chronic disease that results from wrong practices during our daily life over several years, from the nature of life at home and work, our daily use of the spine incorrectly, and fixation of the neck and back in non-calculus positions for long periods. In addition to the possibility of some accidents that worsen the situation.
Roughness is not completely recovered from it, but by correcting our practices during our daily life, we may succeed in reducing the problems and symptoms resulting from the pain of roughness.
Symptoms of vertebral roughness
- Pain in the spine.
- Neck pain: the situation may increase and cause inflammation in the cervical nerve roots and lead to shoulder pain and arm pain.
- Low back pain: The pain may exacerbate and cause inflammation of the lumbar nerve roots as a result of the bony protrusions from the lumbar spine.
- Sciatica pain
Methods for treating vertebrae roughness and back
- - After examining the patient and seeing the necessary tests, determining the type of problem, and if the result is that the roughness of the vertebrae is the only cause of the patient’s symptoms, it is treated by the thermal frequency technique.
- - Thermal frequency is a computer system technology that sends thermal frequencies through a needle that is directed to the joints between the cervical vertebrae to treat neck pain caused by vertebral roughness, and the second option is the thermal frequency of the nerve roots to treat nerve root inflammation resulting from compression of the sliding part of the cervical cartilage And the roughness of the vertebrae.
- This limited intervention is done inside the operating room to ensure sterilization by using local anesthesia and guided by the interventional radiology device. It takes from a third to half an hour inside the operating room, and then the patient returns to his hospital room and can return home on the same day.
- - After the heat frequency, the patient does not feel real improvement until after two weeks, the patient may fluctuate between improvement and pain, and this is normal and the patient should not be concerned.
- - But if there is another problem with the roughness of the vertebrae of the spine, it should be dealt with with the appropriate technique depending on the cause. For example,
- If there was a lumbar herniated disc with roughness of the lumbar vertebrae and inflammation of the nerve roots
- - Which is determined after examining the patient and listening carefully to him and his medical history - the appropriate techniques are dealt with for his condition, and in that case the appropriate for him is to cauterize the lumbar herniated disc with laser and thermal frequency to treat the roughness of the vertebrae and inject the lumbar nerve roots.
Advantages of treating vertebrae without surgery
We do not call it an operation except because it takes place inside the operating room. It is a minimally invasive procedure during which no incisions or cuts are made. Safe, easy and simple, it does not take more than half an hour in the operating room under the influence of local anesthetic. The patient is discharged from the hospital on the same day, and will restore his work and normal life as soon as possible.
It must be noted that the patient must adhere to all the doctor's instructions to rest, not to follow the stressful daily life practices that aggravate the pain, and to stop the wrong habits that worsen the situation. From losing weight if it was overweight, not carrying heavy objects, reducing the effort of daily work, and not fixing the body in wrong positions that harm the joints or the spine. In addition to being keen to exercise even as little as possible, and to emphasize the correct session during our daily life.