Injection of nerve roots of the lumbar
The lumbar nerve roots are the nerves that supply the lower back region with the entire buttocks and lower limbs, and lumbar nerve inflammation may occur at the roots or the extremities, and all has its causes.
- Lumbar herniated disc
- Recovered herniated disc
- Neural canal adhesions and spinal surgery failures
- Narrowing of the nerve canal in the lumbar region.
- Roughness of the vertebrae in the lumbar region
- One of the causes of inflammation of the peripheral nerves in the legs is diabetes or some other neurological disease.
- Numbness in one or both legs.
- Symptoms of the cause; Such as lower back pain if the cause is a lumbar herniated disc or leg pain and cramps if the cause is narrowing of the nerve canal.
- Vertebral injection method
Other ways to treat lower back pain without surgery
- Laser treatment of a lumbar herniated disc
- - Treatment of a lumbar herniated disc with a miniature endoscopy
- Treatment of a lumbar herniated disc with a sacral canal scope
- Treatment of recurrent lumbar herniated disc and the syndrome of previous surgeries
- Treatment of lumbar herniated disc and stiffness of the lumbar vertebrae with thermal frequency
- Treatment of neural tube narrowing without surgery
Advantages of laser lumbar herniated disc treatment
- We do not call it an operation at all except because it takes place inside the operating room. It is a minimally invasive procedure during which no incisions or cuts are made. Safe, easy and simple, it does not take more than half an hour in the operating room under the influence of local anesthetic.
- It should be noted that the patient must adhere to all the doctor's instructions to rest, not to follow the stressful daily life practices that exacerbate the pain, and to stop the wrong habits that worsen the situation. From losing weight if it was overweight, not carrying heavy objects, reducing the effort of daily work, and not fixing the body in wrong positions that harm the joints or the spine. In addition to being keen to exercise even as little as possible, and to emphasize the correct session during our daily life.
Why ORA CLINICS Premium?
- - Because we at ORA CLINICS center always take care of the patient’s time and health, and as confirmation of that we have provided a medical laboratory inside the center. As for the limited interventions for the treatment of spinal pain and joint roughness, we at our center always provide the latest non-surgical interventions and techniques under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Mohamed Qoura. In addition to the staff of assistant doctors specializing in pain treatment, who follow up patients periodically after carrying out limited interventions to check on them and ensure their improvement and safety.
-. We wish you a better life with ORA CLINICS.